Thursday, August 21, 2014

Kiss the Shoreline



This quote by Sarah Kay spoke straight to my heart today. It speaks to me of perseverance, of not giving up, though with everything within us, at times we feel like giving up. There is something spiritual, something real and just downright gutsy that I experience as I stand on a beach and feel the sand between my toes, the tremendous power of the waves pounding on the shore, a coastal breeze tousling my hair and God's Spirit reaching out and touching my spirit. I am most alive in these moments. As I go through continuing challenges, I will persevere. I will feel that coastal, spiritual breeze and I will press on. I will look up, into the face of my Creator and continue to hope. Will you continue to hope with me? I hope so.... I pray your heart is lifted. Feel the coastal breeze...feel God's comforting Spirit gently, wrapping 'round you.

Signing off for tonight, Wingdreamer 

No comments:

Post a Comment