Tuesday, January 10, 2012

God in the fog


I'm being challenged on so many levels these days. I'm being stretched. It's not pleasant. 
I feel as though I'm in a fog. 

In reality, there have been several foggy days recently... ironic isn't it? This morning I drove to work in the fog. It slowed all of us. 
Slowed us down. This could be good, this slowing down, though we may see it as an inconvenience.

I believe My Father God is in this fog. He's in the challenges. He's in this stretching. Stretching beyond my comfort zone. He. Is. With. Me.  I just want to be with Him. 
To allow Him to work in and through me, through the challenges...
through the fog. 


It is not the clear-sighted who rule the world. Great achievements are accomplished in a blessed, warm fog.
Joseph Conrad


Truth is the torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it.
Claude Adrien Helvetius


No comments:

Post a Comment