Thursday, October 10, 2013

Life Itself Is Grace


I NEED Grace! Every Day! Life itself is grace!

I am finally at a place where I recognize I must walk in God's grace. Without HIM, I really can do nothing. 

Years ago, I read this scripture and said, yes, I agree. Now, it is reality. In daily life, I "get it." Without Him, Jesus, I truly cannot get things right every time. Whether it is something I say or do, in all things I need Jesus to do "it" through me! 

What a place of rest this is for me. I don't have to perform. I can relax into His grace and allow Him to move in and through me. 
In Him I live and move and have my being. 
This is a mystery. 

Acts 17:28

2 Corinthians 12:8-9


“Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

Father, may we be always sufficient only in You. May we feel the absolute necessity of your redeeming and preserving grace. May we never be too proud to cry out and long for the God who made us! 

    © 2013 Marie Nease


No comments:

Post a Comment