Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be Mine

 
 
 
 
BE MINE

I'm calling to you!
Please, Be Mine...
I've been falling for you,
since the beginning of time. 

You've captured my heart, my bride.
I've covered you in my robe of righteousness!
There is no need to be ashamed or hide;
It's almost time to put on your white wedding dress!

Oh my church, will you be mine?

I've waited and longed for you, for endless days...
Oh my Bride, have you made yourself ready
for me? You're adorned in splendor, my heart's ablaze,
for I've prepared us a place, created with a love so heady!

I've spread out a wedding feast of choice breads and wine,
so come celebrate! I'll rejoice over you with singing.
You, the redeemed, returned with joy, at last you are mine!
My Father's fulfilled His plan, perfect from the beginning!

Oh, my Bride, at last you are mine!
 
 
With love, 
 
Jesus, your Bridegroom  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment