Sunday, February 5, 2012

When Morning Dawns

A song flowed out of me today. 
A song of worship! 

The song was inspired as I read and have been meditating on Psalm 46:5. It reminds us of how God is in the midst of us, so we won't be moved. He will help us when morning dawns.




So many people are going through SO much during these days. I personally know many singles who are going through dark nights and immense challenges...beyond what they feel they can handle. These things happen so that we won't rely on ourselves, but on God. We put our hope in God and believe He will deliver us. (2 Corinthians 1: 8-10) 

If we truly trust that God is a God of His Word, we can thankfully smile and consider it pure joy when we encounter trials and challenges. Why? When our faith is tested, it causes our endurance to grow; when our patience and endurance is fully developed, we will be mature and complete, 
lacking nothing! (James 1:2-4)

I realize I'm not "professional" as far as writing lyrics and putting them to music, but I can sense I'm being stretched in this area and it's bringing a smile to my face and I believe Jesus is smiling too. 

I will tweak the song some over the next several days and I will post it. I hope to sing it soon at a single's group I attend. My hope, my prayer, is that it will encourage and inspire many. I believe though I'm shy in front of groups, 
God will supply grace and will sing through me.

Are there areas where God longs to inspire you and stretch you to flow in the gifts He's given you? 
He desires to move in and through us... 
 to be His voice, 
His hands, 
His heart, 
His light, 
His eyes,
His compassion, 
His ears, 
His aching love to those around us. 

Wingdreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment