Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day Seven - Flowers Whisper God's Praises on the Breeze

Today peace visited my soul in greater measure. I welcome His presence.

My son, Michael and I wandered through Tribble Mill Park and Vine's Botanical Gardens, capturing moments with our cameras. He, discovering his Nikon Coolpix, new for his Costa Rica visit with his brother, Jeremy. Me, with my Nikon D200 with a Macro lens and my 18-200 zoom lens. We, connecting silently the way we do. Savoring simple moments as we hike. Thankful for our similar laid back souls; us, house-mates during these days.

A perfect early autumn day was our gift from our Creator God. He knows how to make a world shaped by His creative hands. He sure knows how to make a day, perfect with clear blue sky, a refreshing breeze and sunshine warm. With the stress of recent months, today was a oasis... fertile and refreshing amidst the chaos. An oasis of living water.  

A breeze caused flowers to sway, dancing to celebrate the day. Light, color, all God's gifts lifting my spirit above the cares of this world...


Father, help me gaze into your eyes,
burning with desire for all I am.
Father, help me run from all you despise 
turning to you, oh spotless Lamb.

Jesus, hold me close to your chest, 
during these days of trials and tribulation.
Jesus, may I fully find my rest,
remembering I've built my home on your firm foundation. 

Spirit, you teach me lessons of life, divine
only learned through pressing through.
Spirit, you reach me, comforting every time;
lonely heart learning to look into
YOU...

Copyright © 2011 Marie Nease  All Rights Reserved.

"The saints prove their conversion by their perseverance, and that perseverance
comes from a continual supply of divine grace to their souls."  ~ Charles H. Spurgeon


"Don't you know the day dawns after night, showers displace drought, and spring and summer follow winter? Then, have hope! Hope forever for God will not fail you!"
~ Charles H. Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment