Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day Two of 40 - In the Flow

Well, officially, this is the third day, but my body clock is off so....

Today was busy. Didn't have much quiet time to be still and know that He is God, but you know, God is always at work accomplishing what concerns us. 

My job interview went well. I should have a written job offer and contract to sign on Wednesday of this week! YES GOD! 

I enjoyed some sweet bonding time with a friend and I treasure moments like that. I didn't sense the longing for a mate as strongly today; to me, that means progress. My heart is beginning to let go of MY desires and allow God's desires to grow in me. May my heart be fertile soil.

My photo, "In The Flow" won honorable mention in the Roswell Photographic Society review Monday night! The theme was Water/Liquid.


May I (and you) learn the art, the graceful art of being in the flow of God's Spirit as we learn and grow through these days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment