Friday, October 7, 2011

Day Nineteen - Being Fed

Today, misty-eyed, I received food from a ministry to help those who are struggling in this economy. It was humbling. I am struggling and almost out of money, but not hope. Hope is being renewed daily. The food was provided through Trader Joes. www.traderjoes.com

I was able to share the food with my next door neighbor because I received so much, overflowing and more than enough.

Your words were found and I ate them, And Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16. 

May I, may you, long for God's Word as our bread...as our sustenance. May we find God's Words and EAT them, meditate on them and may they become for us, a joy and the delight of our hearts. Jesus is the bread of life and He desires for us to be fed by Him. 

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst.

I am thankful today for bread; for both physical food and spiritual food.

No comments:

Post a Comment