Friday, October 28, 2011

Day Thirty-Six - More than we can ask or imagine

A very special day to celebrate! A very short post tonight as I am worn out from a photo shoot tonight for the Howl-O-Ween Party for the Atlanta Dog Spa in Midtown, Atlanta.

Today a large, global company offered me a contract position which they hope, and I hope, will become long term. I will be a sourcer/recruiter for them. I am very very thankful and grateful that God has blessed me with this opportunity!!! The pay rate was more than I expected. 

Ephesians 3:20 & 21 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

I also want to mention that as each day has gone by, I grow more and more content in my life and in my singleness. 

Today, in my celebrating what God has done through this challenging job search, I called a previous boyfriend who is still special to me, even now. He celebrated with me and he inspires me to continue to pursue my dream of growing my photography business and also to handle my finances correctly as I rebuild after these challenging times. He can speak on that subject; he is a millionaire. Not many people know that. I'm thankful he is my friend. 

Off to dreamland..... 

Wingdreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment