Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day.....

It is Sunday night and almost 11:00 as I write. My eye lids are very h-e-a-v-y. I can pretty well guarantee this will not be my best writing... 

Somehow with my crazy schedule, I've gotten off in the counting of the 44 days and nights with the Lord. Actually tomorrow, October 31st will be the 44th day. A day to open the doors and windows of His "ark" and feel the breeze and check the level of the water from the floods, so to speak. I will write more tomorrow about what has been going on in my heart and life.


Camping with the Echo group was enjoyable...chilly temps (33 degrees) this morning when I woke up. The cold temperatures were more than made up for by the warmth of the fellowship. I slept in the backseat of my car. Why you ask? I thought it would be warmer than a tent on the cold ground. I was right. I was uncomfortable, but warm. 

We worshiped around the campfire, hiked to waterfalls, built new friendships and refreshed the old ones. We cooked together and cleaned and worked as a team. We shared openly about our beliefs and thoughts about God's Word. The main topic of discussion was scriptures about The world. Being in it, but not of it. Not being polluted by the world. I want to study it more myself and write more about it. 

I took quite a few photos while at Unicoi. On the way home I couldn't resist stopping for more photos of picturesque spots. I had one very enjoyable surprise that I took many photos of. Photos and story to follow.

For now, sleep is the topic of discussion...as much I as desire to be creative, it's not there...zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment