Monday, October 10, 2011

Day Twenty-Two - Sunny Days are Ahead


Through rainy days and sunny days, Jesus, I know You are with me. Today much needed rain fell, abundantly.
I'm looking forward, I'm looking ahead
with hope for my future 
I'm watching
I'm waiting 
I'm learning how to work out my salvation with fear and trembling.  Working out my salvation, though I am stumbling.
Humbly, quietly learning through the trials.
I believe, I hope that sunny days are ahead. 

Brothers, I do not consider myself to have embraced it yet. But this one thing I do: Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I keep pursuing the goal to win the prize of God's heavenly call in the Messiah Jesus. Philippians 3:13 & 14
Today I had a phone interview with Siemens, a large corporation. It just felt good to have a phone interview. The results are in God's hands. I believe I did my best. 

Today I spoke with the lady who will be the new owner of my home as of Friday the 14th of October. She agreed to rent the home back to me at a very affordable rate for at least one month. It will allow me time to continue interviewing and.....praying for direction. 

As these 44 days and 44 nights go by, I am becoming more peaceful about my singleness. Even in the midst of challenges, because God is husband, He is comforter and friend. I am walking in peace and sunny days are ahead...

May I not be over-anxious about anything, but by prayer and earnest pleading, together with thanksgiving, may my requests be unreservedly made known in the presence of God. Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment